Wednesday 11 February 2009

The end of an era is the beginning of another....

So, I know we have had this brief for a few weeks, but if I'm honest Ive really not been concentrating on that well. The other project seem to of taken over. Although I do know what I'm going to look at. I'm focusing on the third theme of Cultural Communities and Identity. I'm going to begin by researching this area as a general theme. I have an idea of looking at how celebrity culture influenced times in the 1930s and how it does now. Looking into the effects on society and the way culture is brought together by these factors. The other idea is looking at cultural influences on fashion before Martin Luther King abolished segregation and introduced equal civil rights. Did this have an effect on what people wore? Specifically the new choices black men and women now had. Ill let you know how I get on...

No comments: