Thursday 27 November 2008

Creative Design Realisation.

The first session was on Friday 21st. My blog hasn't let me log on till today so the entry is a little ate. I absolutely loved today!!! It was hard work and confusing. I began by doing a flat drawing of the garment I am making then from that tried to figure out how it would be made. I'm so glad I had two of my pattern books with me as they helped a great deal and sometimes when I got a little confused Hugo was busy so looking in the book pushed my process along. Ive finished my pattern for my garment so in tomorrows session I can cut the pattern pin it to the material then hopefully begin making before the day is over! I'm very excited. I also need to continue with my technical file and complete a normal zip as I have only done the invisible one...

No comments: