Saturday 31 January 2009

A little Late??

I have not wrote in my blog for so so long. Ive had problems with my computer and its just not been possible to get online! Anyway I received my feedback from creative Design Realisation and I got 69% which I'm relatively happy with, although the feedback mentioned I had not included an evaluation. Obviously I missed this important factor on the brief so I'm guessing I lost marks for this. I was only 1% of a first as well!!! This has taught me to read everything even more than 5 times over!! I also received feedback for my critical studies presentation, i knew straight away I would struggle with this as i get very nervous as a public speaker, although i still managed to get 65% which i was happy with. I'm just going to concentrate on the 2 projects now and I'm starting to really love it!

No comments: