Monday 16 November 2009

35mm.













These are the final photographs form my photography elective. It was digital Photography, however our tutor said it was possible to use film too. I decided to use film as I like the experimental element of not knowing whats coming, as well as the colour and grain that is possible to achieve on film. I think digital is good for quick capture and recording, but I'm a film girl at heart. The result is more real. I looked at Nan Goldin and other real life photographers for inspiration I really love photographers who capture everyday activities in such beautiful ways. A good subject is love and kissing, but I'm not sure Ben would have been up for that! I decided to focus on day to day tasks and with the help of my housemates these were the results.

No comments: