Monday 11 May 2009

Assisting third years....week 2!

Assisting my third year in the second session was so much fun. Firstly Moira and I went through my PPD1 folder and completed the task forms so I knew what I was asked to do each week and could show if i completed it on time and correctly. On Thursday I had the chance to find Moira 6 female models for her crit with tutors. I loved doing this and luckily got some perfect volunteers before lunch. I then continued helping Moira finish her patterns. Helping with this as well as learning about pattern cutting in my interdisciplinary module really is making me understand it much clearly, and I'm really beginning to love it. Moira asked me to bring scissors and a pattern notcher for next weeks session, who knows whats going to happen!

No comments: