Monday, 18 May 2009


This weekend I finished my Toile that I began making on Wednesday. it is pretty much done now, although I got a little confused with the straps. I used calico to make my Toile. I haven't ever created a Playsuit, but really just wanted to jump into the chance and do it myself, rather than constantly asking for help. I made a few mistakes when sewing the bottom half of the garment, but I simply unpicked it and everything was fine! I also made the moulded voile whilst at home this weekend, so it was ready when the Playsuit was. I used one of my dads pans, a huge broth one, so the process was much quicker this time thank god! Here's a photo of my Toile for you...

No comments: